WELCOME TO THE NEVADA ARTS COUNCIL'S ONLINE GRANT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
COVID-19 UPDATE: Due to the severity of COVID-19 escalating in Nevada, the Nevada Arts Council offices are closed until further notice. We will be reviewing and responding to questions via e-mail during this time; however, our responses may be limited or delayed. We appreciate your patience. Please continue to process and submit your Final Reports by the requested deadlines. For those with concerns about current or pending grants due to activities that are cancelled or postponed, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All grant applications, support material and final reports must be submitted through this grant portal. We strongly encourage all applicants to read through the updated grant guidelines on our website to review this year's grant requirements, submission deadlines and general policies. ALL GRANTS CLOSE AT 5:00 PM (PST) ON THE DEADLINE DATE.
- You must create an account or sign in to your existing account to apply for a grant.
- All official Nevada Arts Council grant correspondence will be sent to the contact associated with the applicant's account. It is imperative that the information and email address in your profile is accurate and kept up-to-date so you have access to your current and past grants on this system.
- If you apply for grants as both an individual and as an organization, you should have two separate accounts with different email addresses (one for individual grants and one for organizational grants).
How to Navigate this Website:
- All grants that are currently open for applications are listed below. Click on More to read full guidelines for each grant.
- To apply for a specific grant, click Apply.
- To view your current applications (active and drafts) or access Final Report forms, click on your profile name in the upper right hand corner, then click on My Submissions.
- To edit your profile information (including address, phone number, and email), click on your profile name in the upper right hand corner, then click on My Profile.
- For a full guide on how to apply for a grant using this website CLICK HERE.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act recognizes that the nonprofit arts industry is an important sector of America’s economy. The Nevada Arts Council will award CARES Act funds to nonprofit arts and cultural organizations throughout Nevada to help these entities and their employees endure the economic hardships caused by the forced closure of their operations due to the spread of COVID-19.
Before applying, please read the full CARES ACT EMERGENCY RELIEF GRANT guidelines by clicking HERE.