WELCOME TO THE NEVADA ARTS COUNCIL'S ONLINE GRANT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
All grant applications, support material and final reports must be submitted through this grant portal. We strongly encourage all applicants to read through the updated grant guidelines on our website to review this year's grant requirements, submission deadlines and general policies. ALL GRANTS CLOSE AT 5:00 PM (PST) ON THE DEADLINE DATE.
- You must create an account or sign in to your existing account to apply for a grant.
- All official Nevada Arts Council grant correspondence will be sent to the contact associated with the applicant's account. It is imperative that the information and email address in your profile is accurate and kept up-to-date so you have access to your current and past grants on this system.
- If you apply for grants as both an individual and as an organization, you should have two separate accounts with different email addresses (one for individual grants and one for organizational grants).
How to Navigate this Website:
- All grants that are currently open for applications are listed below. Click on More to read full guidelines for each grant.
- To apply for a specific grant, click Apply.
- To view your current applications (active and drafts) or access Final Report forms, click on your profile name in the upper right hand corner, then click on My Submissions.
- To edit your profile information (including address, phone number, and email), click on your profile name in the upper right hand corner, then click on My Profile.
- For a full guide on how to apply for a grant using this website CLICK HERE.
The Artist Relief Grant provides financial assistance for artists in Nevada who have been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Before applying, please read the full Artist Relief Grant guidelines by clicking HERE.
The Virtual Mini-Lesson Grant from the Nevada Arts Council (NAC) provides funding and training to support Nevada teaching artists in the creation of virtual lessons for diverse PreK-12th grade learners. This grant is only open to Nevada resident teaching artists currently on the NAC’s Artists in Schools + Communities (AIS+C) Roster*.
Before applying, please read the full Virtual Mini-Grant guidelines by clicking HERE.
*For more information and a current list of teaching artists on the AIS+C Roster: https://www.nvartscouncil.org/rosters/teaching-artists/
The Folklife Artist Grant supports traditional arts projects by folk artists and culture bearers. Eligible projects focus on the transmission of folk arts or traditions that are practiced, valued, and shared within culturally specific communities in Nevada.
Before applying, applicants must talk with Folklife Program staff (see contact info below) and read the full Folklife Artist Grant guidelines by clicking HERE.
FOLKLIFE PROGRAM STAFF: Rebecca Snetselaar, email@example.com, 702-486-3739
The Folklife Community Grant supports programs with folk artists and culture bearers presented by organizations. Eligible projects focus on the transmission or presentation of particular folk arts or traditions that are practiced, valued, and shared within culturally specific communities in Nevada.
Before applying, applicants must talk with Folklife Program staff (see contact info below) and read the full Folklife Community Grant guidelines by clicking HERE.
FOLKLIFE PRGRAM STAFF: Rebecca Snetselaar, firstname.lastname@example.org, 702-486-3739